The Galaxy S6 February 04 2015, 0 Comments
Samsung’s Galaxy S5 was a monster flagship, and now their Galaxy S6 is shaping up to be the most amazing phone we’ve ever heard of.
From a CPU that’s 50% faster, to an incredible quad-HD display, Samsung hit every angle with this year’s flagship phone. It will also have a payment feature which works with magnetic and NFC terminals, incredible cameras, and a beautiful glass and metal body.
This is shaping up to be the Android phone to beat this coming year.
I need one pronto!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- 64-bit eight-core 14nm CPU which is 50% faster
- 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display with a 577ppi density, stunning outdoor visibility, super dim mode for late night.
- A huge 20 megapixel OIS camera sensor and a 5 megapixel f/1.8 front-facing camera with real-time HDR
- 32 / 64 / 128GB of storage
- 2550mAh battery
- Built-in wireless charging
- Four hours of usage on a 10 minute charge
- Quick connect charging
- Samsung Pay: works with 90% of existing magnetic stripe payment terminals, and NFC payment terminals
- Metal and glass body
- Gorilla Glass 4
- Cat 6 LT
While the company typically releases two versions of its flagship phones, one with a Snapdragon CPU and a second with its own Exynos processor, this time it will only use Exynos chips to power the Galaxy S6. Earlier reports pointed to manufacturing issues with the new Snapdragon processors as the reason for the shift.
Share your thoughts? What do you think, will you be lining up at the doors for the S6?