Terms & Conditions
The iPersonalised.com Website is made available for the following:
- a) To provide information to its members/customers and potential costumers
- b) To allow its members/customers and potential customers to provide information to iPersonalised.com
- c) To allow its members/customers to make purchases from iPersonalised.com.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice, at any time.
Neither iPersonalised, nor any other third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. By entering www.iPersonalised.com you acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent that is permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website, meets your specific requirements.
Make Your Personalised Case – General Rules and License
iPersonalised.com offers a service, ‘Make Your Personalised Case’, that allows you to upload images (‘Content’) to the Website to create and purchase products featuring the uploaded content for your own use.
You are granted non-exclusive and non transferable limited license to do the following:
- a) Use information accessible through the www.iPersonalised.com website, conditional upon you agreeing that, subject to your use of thewww.iPersonalised.com website in accordance with the limited license granted to you, you will not infringe iPersonalised’s copyright in the information you access, nor will you modify or otherwise use any such information in a way which will infringe iPersonalised’s copyright of the information sourced.
- b) Use the software accessible through the www.iPersonalised.com website to upload your own images and design your personalised case.
Make Your Personalised Case – Objectionable Material & Prohibited Content
By using the iPersonalised ‘Make Your Personalised Case’ service, you agree to not upload material that is generally offensive or in bad taste. Examples of prohibited content can include:
- Content that may infringe on the rights of a third party
- Use of marks that signify hate towards another group of people
- Hate and/or racist terms
- Inappropriate content or nudity that is not artistic in nature
- Content that exploits images or the likeness of minors
- Obscene and vulgar comments and offensive remarks that harass, threaten, defame or abuse others
- Content that depicts violence, is obscene, abusive, fraudulent or threatening
- Content that glamorises the uses of illegal substances or drugs
Please note that the list outlined above shout NOT be construed as an exhaustive list of offensive material, but rather as a general guideline.
As a user of the iPersonalised website you may become privy to information proprietary in nature. You agree not to share or disseminate any information provided to you by, or as a result of your association to iPersonalised with any other parties. If you sell or otherwise distribute goods or services that compete with or may otherwise serve as a substitute for products or services sold or otherwise distributed by iPersonalised, you may not:
(a) have, solicit or use any person or business to acquire on your behalf, the products or services of iPersonalised for which you offer competing or substitute products or services; and
(b) advertise, promote, market or solicit offers to acquire such competing or substitute products in connection with your use of any iPersonalised products or services.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time www.iPersonalised.com may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content within the linked website(s).
Your use of www.iPersonalised.com and a dispute arising out of such use of www.iPersonalised.com is subject to the laws of Australia
All deliveries within Australia are sent via standard Australia Post and can take 1-2 weeks to arrive (unless specified otherwise).
All International deliveries are sent via Australia Post Air Mail and can take between 1-3 weeks to arrive.
iPersonalised will not be held accountable for the damage or loss of goods during transit.
Shipments will only be shipped on the same day as ordering when the order is placed on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday before 10am.
Our lifetime guarantee is on the premise that the case has not been intentionally damaged (cut, broken, burnt etc.). A replacement case will be issued on the receipt of your original case.